Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pokemon Team

I thought it would be fun to post this up here since I may never finish it o.o
For the longest time... and I mean for a very long time I wanted to draw myself and my pokemon team. It never came out how I wanted it though :( I finally whipped this up a couple months ago but was still not satisfied... I'll draw another one someday (and colored) when I think of a better outfit and a more dynamic shot but in the mean time just enjoy this... xP
Pokemon Team! 

  •  Dragonite ♂ - Wafflez
  • Flygon ♀ - Monsoon
  • Whimsicott ♀ - Poncho
  • Qualava ♂ - Kimchi
  • Audino ♀
  • Jolteon ♂ - Blitz
Yup as you can tell I'm a nerd... But if your way into pokemon then you would understand! xD Anyways may change Audino to dif pokemon.  I like Audino but I think I like Ambipom (Pocco ♂) better...

No comments:

Post a Comment