Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Chibehs! o3o

I was pretty bored last night so I decided to do some free chibis for some members of tinierme.  (It's still so sad the owners are shutting down the site soon... ) The first one I did in color which took about 2 hours!  I was gonna do more in color as well but when I looked back on the forum there was like 10 more people who wanted one.  I couldn't get to everybody so I did some quick 5-10  min sketches for those I could get to.
Colored chibi for Lights ~
         Shiny Shiny                                            Fun&Create
         Skyblue Girl                                                  Skyward Strike

   Ilovecows                                     KuraraPrincess

Kierax


  • These were also given to me! I love receiving art and these amazing people were so nice enough to draw my avatar! I love them!
                 Art by Fun&Create                                      Art by Kierax



No comments:

Post a Comment